Expect the unexpected.
With Hiscox, your clients can minimise the effects of those unforeseen circumstances that could dramatically affect their income and, just as importantly, their reputation.
Our venue insurance can offer cover for:
- Buildings – including cover for risks arising from installations such as exhibitions
- Contents – cover is tailored to meet your client’s needs
- Equipment breakdown – cover for damage to equipment following breakdown, failure or explosion
- Marquees – during short or long term hire periods including associated lighting, heating and specified fittings
- Defective title – where items are unwittingly purchased from a fraudulent previous owner
- Business interruption – covering bomb threats, food poisoning and loss of attraction
- Public liability – up to £10 million.
Who is it for?
We cover a broad range of different venues including:
- Conference centres
- Stately homes
- Art house cinemas
- National heritage locations
- Boutique hotels
- Arts colleges.
- Public and products liability - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6130
- Employers liability - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6129
- Equipment breakdown - wording (UK) (PDF) – 10913
- Property definitions - wording (UK) (PDF) – 10968
- Property: Buildings - wording (UK) (PDF) – 8745
- Property: Contents - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6329
- Property: Business interruption - wording (UK) (PDF) – 7103
- Property: Terrorism - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6243
- Property: Loss of licence - wording (UK) (PDF) – 7055
Get a quote
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter or get a quote on Hiscox Trader
Looking for a specific sector or product for your client?
Choose a sector or product below