Helping your clients protect their business and staff.
Have your clients considered what would happen to their business if a key member of staff suffered a serious injury and was unable to work? Hiscox Personal Accident Insurance would provide them with a lump sum payment to help support their business or staff during this difficult period.
- lump sum payment to the business, up to £100,000 if an employee sustains a physical injury as a result of an accident, either within or outside working hours, which results in their death or permanent disablement
- employee continuity cover – up to £10,000 cover for recruitment expenses. They can choose an existing recruiter or our preferred partner
- retraining budget – we will provide up to £10,000 funding to retrain the affected person for an alternative occupation if they cannot continue their former job
- funeral expenses –up to £5,000 to cover funeral costs. This would also cover repatriation costs if required.
Who is it for?
The product is suitable for small and medium sized businesses, charities, clubs and associations across a range of sectors, including:
- Clerical workers, such as management consultants, recruitment agents, technology consultants, solicitors and accountants
- Non-manual workers, such as surveyors, architects, health and safety consultants, facilities management staff and training providers
- Charitable staff and volunteers engaged in clerical or non-manual activities
- Clubs and associations engaged in clerical or non-manual activities.
How to arrange cover for your client
You will need to tell us how many employees they wish to insure (from 1 to the whole company), what level of cover they would like and confirm they meet the statement of fact. The policy is based on a package price per employee:
|Level of cover (£/€)||Cost per employee* (£/€)|
*Annual cost per employee, inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax of 10% in the UK and 5% Insurance Levy in Ireland.
- Client brochure (PDF) – 13716