Flexible cover you can tailor to your client's needs.
We understand that your clients want flexible cover to reflect the individual nature of their business, but also know that they don’t want cover, or paper work, that is superfluous to their requirements. That is why we offer a modular office insurance policy that can be tailored to their needs. Your client can select from the following covers:
- Property Buildings and contents – will protect your client’s property on an all risks basis, including equipment breakdown
- Business Interruption – will protect a business’s loss in income resulting from a loss under the property section
- Employers’ Liability – protects a business from employees who sustain injury whilst in their employment
- Public and product liability – this module covers a business from claims resulting from third party injury or property damage as a result of their business activities.
Why choose Hiscox?
- As a single package product, Hiscox Office Insurance Portfolio helps your client reduce their gaps in cover and ensures they only take the protection they need
- Pay by interest-free Direct Debit instalments
- Convenience of one policy and a single renewal date.
- Public and products liability - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6130
- Employers liability - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6129
- Equipment breakdown - wording (UK) (PDF) – 10913
- Property definitions - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6472
- Property: Buildings - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6000
- Property: Contents - wording (UK) (PDF) – 5996
- Property: Business interruption - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6001
- Property: Portable equipment - wording (UK) (PDF) – 12835
- Property: Terrorism - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6243
Get a quote
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter or get a quote on Hiscox Trader
Looking for a specific sector or product for your client?
Choose a sector or product below