Flexible cover, you can tell we've done our homework
From drama schools to universities and vocational training centres our bespoke Adult Education and Learning insurance cover is designed to protect your client’s educational establishment.
Customise your insurance
Your clients can tailor our specialist commercial combined covers to suit their educational establishments needs, cover includes property, business interruption, public and products liability and employers’ liability:
- Property damage on an all risks basis including full theft cover
- Cover for valuable items, such as art and collections
- Personal effects cover for visitors including students. £5,000 limit each/every loss
- Any building works including renovations and extensions at the premises; £250,000 limit
- Removing and ‘making good’ land that has suffered fly tipping; £50,000 limit.
- Broad cover for all training and education equipment, tools and stock
- Bequeathed contents; £50,000 limit
- Contents at fundraising events; £10,000 limit
- Loss of income or loss of gross profit is on a flexible limit basis and includes increased cost of working
- Death or disgrace of a patron; £100,000 limit
- Event cancellation cover; £50,000 limit
- Denial of access damage; £100,000 limit
- Denial of access (non) damage; £100,000 limit
- Loss of attraction; £100,000 limit
- Alternative hire costs for a substitute establishment while premises are repaired or replaced
Public and products liability
- ‘Failure to educate’ extension is included as standard
- Hirers Liability extension protects when hiring out a venue to others. £100,000 limit
- Abuse extension to cover abuse and molestation. £1 million limit
- Terrorism extension. £2 million limit
- Contingent Motor Liability extension provides incidental protection if employees use their personal vehicle for educational establishment business
- Cover insures governors, employees as well as volunteers
Crisis containment is included as standard across a number of areas such as professional indemnity and cyber.
All Hiscox customers receive unlimited access to a DAS legal support helpline, where they can talk to experts on a range of issues free of charge.
Additional insurance covers
Choose from a range of additional covers specifically designed for educational establishments:
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident, cover includes insured persons such as teachers and lecturers
- Management liability
- Medical malpractice
- Plant and equipment breakdown cover, includes equipment required for disabled access
- Hiscox CyberClear, keeping data secure matters. CyberClear cover will help protect your client’s educational establishment from the financial and reputational costs of a cyber incident
Your client can incorporate all covers into one simple package with one renewal date and the option to pay monthly by interest free Direct Debit.