With our policy, the show will go on
In entertainment, the show must go on. It’s in your client’s DNA. Insuring specialty lines of business, including the business of Entertainment, is in ours. Since the 1960’s, when Hiscox’s Chairman, Robert Hiscox, first underwrote production package insurance from Lloyd’s of London, entertainment insurance has come a long way.
Our team of entertainment insurance specialists have more than 90 years’ experience in the field. For you and your clients, this wealth of experience is especially valuable. It enables our team to fully understand your client’s insurance needs and to offer bespoke products that protect the full range of your client’s production, theatrical and commercial risks. The benefit of a Hiscox policy is peace of mind in knowing that your clients’ cover is tailored to address their needs. This allows your clients to focus on what they do best – having the show go on.
We offer cover for:
- Production Extra Expense
- Production Equipment
- Props, Sets and Wardrobe
- Third Party Property Damage
- Production Office Property
- Public liability
- Employers’ liability
- Guild travel
- Personal accident
- Producers’ E&O
Who is it for?
- Music videos
- Advertisers wrap ups
- Theatrical productions
- Video content e.g. commercials, webisodes, corporate videos
Why choose Hiscox
- Our dedicated Hiscox Entertainment Production Insurance underwriting and claims teams in London, Los Angeles and New York understand the complexities and sensitivities involved in insuring the business of entertainment
- We can cover your client’s exposures worldwide including for filming in the USA.
- Our specialist claims team is highly experienced in entertainment and understands that an immediate response to a claim situation is imperative. Our team knows production schedules have many interdependencies. In the event of a claim, they will respond quickly allowing the show to go on.
Get a quote
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter or get a quote on Hiscox Trader
Looking for a specific sector or product for your client?
Choose a sector or product below