A mistake doesn't have to put you out of the spotlight.
We hate things to look fuzzy and unclear. That’s why we offer a clear, bespoke professional indemnity policy for commercial film producers to ensure they are covered for the specific liability risks facing their businesses today. So whether they are working on a corporate video, a future chart-topper’s new music video or a global brand’s next Christmas TV ad, our policy can provide them with the protection they need.
Who is it for?
Clients may need this insurance if they:
- Create advertising content for TV, print or press, online or for social media
- Deliver music videos or corporate videos for clients
- Enter into contracts to provide services to third parties, particularly the APA’s contract for the production of commercials
- Work on projects that are time and budget sensitive
- License music, clips, stills, props, or artwork for use in productions
- Hire sub-contractors or self-employed freelancers to assist in the delivery of projects on your behalf.