When the unexpected happens, there is no time to waste.
With regulation on the increase in areas such as employment practices, trading standards and health and safety, coupled with a growing compensation culture, the Hiscox Management Liability Portfolio offers protection for businesses and their directors. We understand how important it is to provide cover for your clients that is tailored to their needs and, should they have to make a claim, will make sure their business is back on track as quickly as possible.
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability – covers directors’ personal wealth for defence costs and awards made against them from claims such as those made by individual shareholders or for defence against regulatory claims, e.g. trading standards
- Corporate Legal Liability – covers your client against defence costs and awards associated with events such as alleged breaches of regulations in tax, health and safety, trading standards or corporate manslaughter
- Employment Practice Liability – covers your client and their employees against defence costs and awards from employment claims such as sexual harassment or wrongful dismissal.
Who it is for
- UK private limited companies where turnover is under £100m
- We can also consider terms for Public Limited Companies (PLCs) and companies whose turnover is greater than £100m
Why choose Hiscox?
- The policy automatically responds to changes in the client’s company whether through growth or acquisitions
- MLP can be added to our Professional Indemnity and Specialty Commercial policies, underwritten by the same underwriter
- Clients of our management liability portfolio can also choose to have access to our Business HR Solutions service at a discounted rate. Business HR Solutions helps organisations stay on top of human resources and health and safety legislation.
Get a quote
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter or get a quote on Hiscox Trader
Looking for a specific sector or product for your client?
Choose a sector or product below