Throughout the summer, we’re focusing on how you can develop and hit your business goals, both as a business but also in a personal capacity.
In our final post in Goals Month, we once again hear from Olympian and performance consultant Ben Hunt-Davis from Will It Make The Boat Go Faster.
Ben has already talked about setting a crazy goal for your business and the support you’ll need to achieve that goal. Now he turns in attention to ensuring you have the right people in your team to reach those goals, even if it means making some difficult decisions.
As Ben says in the videos, all employees make mistakes in the pursuit of goals, but there’s plenty you can do to ensure those mistakes don’t happen on a regular basis.
An Olympic gold medallist in rowing, Ben is well placed to talk about setting goals and has now turned his hand to helping clients – both big and small – achieve their goals. Find out more at www.willitmaketheboatgofaster.com.
Read and watch our other Goals Month posts:
- Ben Hunt-Davis on why you should set a crazy goal.
- Kate Markham, Head of Direct at Hiscox UK, talks about her challenges and success in setting personal goals.
- Ben Hunt Davis on the support you’ll need to achieve your goals.
- Ian Dormer, Chairman of the Institute of Directors on how to set personal development goals when you’re the boss.
- Gear yourself up for that next big project with inspiring quotes for small business owners.