Type in keywords to find answers to your questions.
Our existing event insurance customers
At Hiscox, our experienced team take pride in our customer-focused service in the event you need to make a claim.
With event cancellation and curtailment claims we always work to find a fast and effective response wherever possible. This often means event organisers can avoid cancelling all or part of their event minimising disruption to you and your attendees.
For general information, please see our event insurance FAQs.
Making a claim
What you will need to notify us of an events insurance claim with Hiscox
- Your policy number
- Full details of the claim including:
- Amount of the claim
- Claim circumstances
If we need anything else from you throughout the claim, we will let you know, but it might save time if you send us all supporting documentation you have available as soon as you can. Please notify us even if you don’t have all the information listed above, it’s always best to let us know promptly and we can work with you to present what we need.
If you have bought an event insurance policy from Hiscox through a broker, please notify them as soon as you are aware of a possible problem, or a potential claim.
Who should I contact to make a claim with Hiscox?
As soon as possible, please notify us of any claims using the contact details below:
Mr Robert Campbell or Mr Alex Whitaker
Hyperion Adjusters Ltd
76/77 Watling Street
What happens next?
Once you make a claim on your events insurance with Hiscox, you’ll be allocated a dedicated claims handler.
Our policy is for your handler to contact you within 48 hours to advise whether any more information is required from you – they will also appoint experts to your case if necessary.
This might involve an adjuster assessing the damage if your claim was related to event property, for instance.
Your claims handler will have specific experience with claims relating to events, so should understand the concerns you may have and they will be happy to help.
Our claims promise
We always start by assuming your claim is valid.
When things go wrong, we’re the experts in putting it right. You can trust us to act swiftly and in your best interests – it’s what we do.
Superior claims handling
Our commitment to you is a superior claims service. This is delivered by our team of UK-based specialists who promise:
- Expertise – our claim handlers are specialists in their field. They’re empowered to make decisions and will appoint any additional experts needed to get the best outcome for you
- Efficiency – we make the claims process as fast and as simple as possible. Straightforward claims are often settled the day we receive them, and in all other cases you’ll be given your own specialist claims handler within 48 hours who you can contact directly
- Empathy – we understand the circumstances resulting in a claim can be highly stressful and we’re here to minimise the disruption to your life
- Fairness – we always act in good faith and honour the intent of the policy