Protection against the costs of flood or fire.
If you own the building your office is located in, you should consider office buildings insurance. This offers protection against damage that may occur to the actual property, such as flood or fire damage, but not the actual contents of the office or your work equipment. For this, you’ll need to ensure you’ve taken out office contents cover.
Hiscox Office Buildings Insurance includes:
- accidental damage cover as standard as well as cover for standard risks such as storms, floods and fire
- rebuilding costs, which includes all professional fees and costs associated with rebuilding your office
- trace and access – cover for the cost of locating damage to cables, underground pipes and drains or the source of a gas or water leak
- loss prevention costs – we will pay the reasonable and necessary cost of protecting your building from imminent damage.
Build a business insurance policy that is specific to your needs
If you’re a business owner, you’ll understand that taking risks is often simply unavoidable. However, some risks can be managed more easily than others with the right insurance protection in place. Choose from Hiscox’s range of policies to create one comprehensive insurance package. This could include public liability insurance, employers' liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance and extras such as cyber and data risks cover and personal accident insurance.
When you buy office contents insurance you can add buildings cover to your policy. Please give us a call to discuss your office buildings insurance requirements.
You can also add the following covers to your Hiscox Office Insurance policy:
We want you to understand the office buildings cover we offer.
- Download office buildings insurance summary of cover (PDF)
- Download office buildings insurance policy wording (PDF)
Office buildings insurance is not available online. Please call and speak to one of our business insurance experts to get a buildings insurance quote now.
Get a quote
- 0% interest on Direct Debits
- Immediate coverage and documentation
- No admin fees if you amend your policy
Call us on 0800 2800 351
Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm, Sat, 9am to 2pm, excluding bank holidays. Calls are free from a landline and some mobile contracts