When you provide professional advice, it’s important to ensure you have the right insurance protection in place to guard against the risk of things going wrong. That’s why we provide education consultant insurance, which is designed to protect educational consultants and inspectors should, for example, they face a claim for failing in their duty to educate because they missed part of a syllabus, or find themselves accused of breaking copyright restrictions with their course materials.

We have developed a range of flexible policies so that you can design a policy specifically to suit your educational consultancy business.

Call on 0800 2800 351 Mon - Fri, 8am to 7pm, Sat, 9am to 2pm excluding bank holidays.

Professional indemnity insurance

You may feel confident in your work, but any business providing consultancy or inspection services is vulnerable to claims of negligence. Professional indemnity insurance protects your business against the cost of settling or defending a client’s claim that there are problems with your work.

Our professional indemnity insurance policy for coaching, training and education professionals is specially designed to cover a range of business activities, including educational consultancy.

More about Hiscox Professional Indemnity Insurance for coaching, training and education professionals

Hiscox UK

Rated 4.7 out of 5 for satisfied customer service

2807 reviews

Liability insurance

If you regularly visit clients, it’s important to ensure you have protection in place should an accident occur as a result of something you’ve done. Public liability insurance can cover the cost of settling or defending claims for compensation made against you by a client or member of the public due to bodily injury or property damage.

More about Hiscox Public Liability Insurance

Employers’ liability insurance is a legal requirement for most businesses with employees. It can cover the cost of defending and paying compensation claims made by an employee for injury or disease because of the work they do for you.

More about Hiscox Employers’ Liability Insurance

Start your business award 2017

Winner 8 years running

Personal accident insurance

What would you do if you couldn’t work due to an accidental bodily injury? Hiscox Personal Accident Insurance can help protect against the financial impact of this by providing your business with a lump sum or weekly amount.

More about Hiscox Personal Accident Insurance

Office insurance

Our office contents policy protects home or office-based professionals against the cost of replacing or repairing your business equipment if it is accidentally damaged, lost or stolen. If you’re frequently travelling to meet clients, you could also consider adding on cover for portable equipment (e.g. laptops and phones).

Tailor your business insurance quote

  • Award-winning claims service
  • Immediate coverage and documentation
  • No admin fees if you amend your policy

Need more help? Speak to our UK-based experts. Call us on 0800 2800 351

Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm, Sat, 9am to 2pm, excluding bank holidays. Calls are free from a landline and some mobile contracts

What is your profession?

Find out more about the range of insurance covers we offer to specific industries and professions in the list below: