Cover for replacing or repairing damaged equipment.
Equipment breakdown insurance is designed to protect your business against the cost of replacing or repairing your equipment that is damaged as a result of a sudden mechanical or electrical breakdown. It could be the breakdown of a network server, or a compressor failure that causes the air conditioning to fail. Having the right insurance cover in place can give you the peace of mind that you’ll be able to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
Why have it?
You’re proud of your business. You’ve built it up from nothing, with just your time, money and hard work. Along the way you’ve taken a few calculated risks and watched them pay off. You found the perfect office that gives you room to expand when you’re ready. And you’ve invested in your equipment and systems so that your business can compete with larger competitors. Now things are running just how you want them to. But have you thought about what would happen if a vital piece of your office equipment broke down?
How Hiscox Equipment Breakdown Insurance protects your business:
- choice of cover limits up to £25,000 – you can get the right policy to suit the needs of your business
- wide range of electronic and mechanical equipment covered – have peace of mind that whether it’s computers, electrical systems, office equipment, lifts, heating or air-conditioning, it’s covered
- up to £5,000 to restore documents or electronic data lost or damaged as the result of a failure
- wide range of harmful events covered, including electrical arcing, explosion or collapse.
When you buy office contents insurance you can add equipment breakdown cover to your policy. You can also add the following covers to your Hiscox Office Insurance policy:
We want you to understand the equipment breakdown cover we offer.
Get an equipment breakdown quote online
- 0% interest on Direct Debits
- Immediate coverage and documentation
- No admin fees if you amend your policy
For further help contact us on 0800 2800 351
Mon - Fri, 8am to 7pm, Sat, 9am to 2pm, excluding bank holidays. Calls are free from a landline and some mobile contracts