The documents below explain more about the services that Business HR Solutions provides.
Through an easy to use website, Business HR Solutions helps to protect your business by providing as standard:
- Access to templates of employment contracts, forms, policies, letters and a staff handbook – save time and money putting in place the right documentation and policies for your business
- A wide range of downloadable HR and health and safety guides – get instant access to the information you need
- Free online human resources and health and safety risk assessments – quickly and easily identify gaps in your policies and make the necessary improvements
- Monthly e-newsletters and regular webinars providing information on changes to the law and practical advice to help you minimise your HR risks – stay on top of the latest legal requirements and industry best practice, keeping your employees safe and happy
- A free call to the advice helpline – get up to speed quickly with personalised expert advice
- Access to webinars on a range of HR and Employment related matters.
Plus, Business HR Solutions provides the following services at extra cost:
- Additional support from the advice helpline
- Access to HR consultancy services, which can help you with all aspects of HR management, including grievances, disciplinary procedures, recruitment, redundancy programmes, training and development
- Comprehensive HR compliance reviews, which can include online updating of all your HR documentation.
Business HR Solutions is available at a specially discounted rate to Hiscox customers who purchase one of our other small business insurance products.
Business HR solutions cover information
We provide expert advice and resources to help minimise the legal risk of employing people. The service is designed to keep you up-to-date and help you stay on top of changes in human resource and health and safety legislation, as well as providing templates and guidance.
Our solutions help you avoid risks such as:
How we can help
Access to a variety of employee contracts, forms, policies and letters
Health and safety breach
Online risk assessment for both human resources and health and safety
Breach of employment legislation
A wide range of downloadable guides and monthly e-newsletters, keeping you up-to-date with changes in the law
Is this product right for you?
- You want to minimise your exposure to the legal risks that come with employing people
- You want to manage your people effectively
- You need advice on HR policy
If you already have a policy with us and need to get in touch, our business insurance specialists are here to help.
Make a claim
When things go wrong, we’re the experts in putting it right. Need to make a claim?
Our claims promise
Our UK-based claims handlers are here to act swiftly and in your best interests. Find out more about our superior claims service.