Natwest Entrepreneur Accelerator - Surveymonkey Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
- All members of the Natwest Entrepreneur Accelerator who have fully completed our survey monkey questionnaire online from Thursday 5th October 2020 until Monday, 30th November 2020 will be entered into the prize draw.
- The closing date for entries is midnight Monday, 30th November 2020
- Completion of survey monkey questionnaire online will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize consists of five times £100 worth of vouchers for use at Amazon. and may be used towards items of your choice with the retailer.
- The prize is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- The prize cannot be sold and no cash alternative may be offered.
- Entry is limited to one per person. The winners are responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. In the event they are unable to do so The Hiscox Group reserves the right to re-draw the prize.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of The Hiscox Group, employees of Natwest Ltd. and their families, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
- Entry is free, but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all of these terms and conditions. Hiscox reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold prizes if, in Hiscox’s opinion, the relevant entrant(s) have violated any of these terms and conditions. Hiscox reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the website: www.hiscox.co.uk/business-insurance/accelerate[GB1]
- There are five prizes to be won. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received prior to the close of the competition. The winner will be notified by email within twenty-eight (28) days from the draw date. All reasonable endeavors will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Hiscox reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
- Hiscox’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No purchase is necessary for participation in this draw.
- The winner must be 21 years of age or older.
- Hiscox will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
- HIscox reserves the right to exclude and withhold any prize on our discretion that you have reasonable broken the terms and conditions.
- Hiscox Insurance Company Ltd., the promoter of this prize draw is a limited company registered in England and Wales at: 1 Great St Helen’s, London EC3A 6HX.Hiscox is committed to protecting your privacy. Hiscox will collect personal information for the purpose of this competition only. This personal information will include name and contact information and will not be used in conjunction with any marketing communications carried out by Hiscox.
[GB1]Web address typo – should be as per below