Hiscox Business Club
The Hiscox Business Club is an exciting opportunity for small businesses to join us in our iconic building in York city centre.
In April this year we launched our club, opening up space in our building to a select group of local businesses free of charge, including the use of desks, meeting rooms, facilities and refreshments. But the benefits extend far beyond office space.
At Hiscox we pride ourselves on championing and supporting small and brave businesses so we offer the following free of charge to our Business Club members:
- use of state-of-the-art modern office space in our iconic building in York
- dedicated business club working area
- desk space
- bookable space for meetings and events with video-conferencing and projection
- use of wi-fi and printers
- secure indoor bicycle store
- hot drinks and discounts at the Hiscox cafe
- marketing and PR opportunities with Hiscox
- opportunities to network and collaborate with Hiscox and others
- learning and knowledge-sharing opportunities via exclusive Business Club events
- invitations to business events in the city such as York St John Business masterclasses
- mail delivery address (not registered business address)
How it works?
With 35 desks and other workspaces available we asked entrepreneurs and business owners with up to four employees who would like to join the club to complete a short application form and tell us what they would bring to the Hiscox Business Club.
Applications to the Hiscox Business Club have now closed.
Hear more from our members and find out about our club at Hiscox Business Club.
Follow us on Twitter @HiscoxUK and LinkedIn.
Hiscox business insurance
Business insurance for the small and the brave.
Winner of Best Small Business Insurance provider for 7 years running.