Training relevant to individual levels of cyber awareness
The training is composed of four learning pathways. At the beginning of each pathway, employees take a brief assessment to test their existing knowledge. If an employee passes the assessment, they are not required to undertake the corresponding training module. This ensures the training they receive is bespoke and tailored to the gaps in their knowledge, and prevents employees from having to complete unnecessary learning.
Hiscox CyberClear Academy
Watch this video to learn a bit more about the CyberClear Academy
Training at regular intervals to reinforce key messages
- Understanding that employees have limited time, the Hiscox CyberClear Academy provides access to training modules on a continual basis. The content is concise, relevant and is provided at regular intervals, saving time for employees while reinforcing key messages.
- The continual nature of the training also helps to combat complacency and ensures that employees are equipped to deal with this ever-changing threat.
Assesses employees’ comprehension and monitors their progress
- Every module finishes with a short test to confirm that the content has been clearly understood. A module will not be complete until the assessment has been successfully passed.
- The progress of all employees can be monitored by your own appointed system administrator.
Simple user experience so employees can easily progress their training
- The Hiscox CyberClear Academy offers a hassle free experience, with instructional videos providing users and administrators with the information they need to effectively complete their training.
- Optimised for web and mobile, the Hiscox CyberClear academy is accessible on any device, and with each learning module being short and concise, employees can complete the training at a time and setting that suits them.
A far-reaching defence against the cyber threat
- The Hiscox CyberClear Academy features nine learning modules, allowing employees to understand all aspects of the cyber risk.
- Subjects include protecting personal information, social engineering attempts, phishing and password safety.
Details on how to access the Hiscox CyberClear Academy will be included in the documents provided when you buy or renew your Cyber and data policy.
Get a cyber insurance quote onlineGet a quote