CyberClear Academy prize draw terms and conditions
1. This Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over other than employees of Hiscox, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
3. There will be one winner who will receive one prize: 12 month’s online access to the Hiscox CyberClear Academy for a maximum of 20 people for one business.
4. The prize is subject to availability.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
6. Entries must be made by entering your full name, company name and email address at the end of the ‘Cyber security quiz’ before (23:59) on Monday 12th March 2018. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into this Prize Draw.
7. The winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday 13th March 2018. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of being selected.
9. The name of the prize winner (first and last name only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Gerry Kiernan, 1 Great St Helen’s, London, EC3A 6HX on or before 28 days after the competition closing date.
10. Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Prize Draw and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive information from the Promoter.
11. No cash alternative will be offered and prize is non-transferable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
13. Submitting an entry to this Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
15. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
16. The Promoter is Hiscox, 1 Great St Helen’s, London, EC3A 6HX.
17. By entering this Prize Draw you agree and acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Qzzr.com.