Tailored, comprehensive cover
Each of our home insurance policies provides full and comprehensive buildings and contents cover, see which one is the best fit for your needs.
Hiscox Home Insurance
Hiscox Home Insurance is for all those looking for high quality buildings and contents cover, or contents-only cover for their main residence.
Key benefits include:
- Unlimited cover – the total amounts we'll pay for loss and damage to your buildings and contents are unlimited unless stated otherwise in your policy documents
- No need to list any individual items, pairs or sets unless they’re worth £15,000 or more so you don’t have to spend time listing everything you own
- Tailored cover for jewellery, art and collections so you can be sure everything you value is protected
- Accidental damage is included as standard – at home and while away from home, unless you choose to remove this cover
- Worldwide cover – your belongings are covered away from home for up to 60 days at a time
Optional cover you can add to your policy:
- Home office cover – up to £25,000 of cover against damage and loss for an office-based business with no more than 2 employees
- Home emergency cover – £1,000 of cover per claim for emergency repairs at your home
- Legal expenses cover – £100,000 of cover for the cost of negotiating and pursuing your rights
- No claims discount protection – make one claim each year and still keep your discount intact
If you have a second home that's used at least once every two weeks, or a UK holiday home that's used less than once every two weeks, we can add this property to your Hiscox Home Insurance policy and it will receive exactly the same level of cover as your main home. Just call us for more details.
Discover Hiscox Home Insurance
Hiscox High Value Home Insurance
Hiscox High Value Home Insurance is designed for homes with a rebuild cost of over £900,000, more than 7 bedrooms, a Grade I or II* listed property in England or Wales, or an A-listed property in Scotland or Northern Ireland. It's also suitable for you if you have jewellery and watches worth over £100,000 in total, or your contents are worth more than £300,000 in total.
Key benefits include:
- Accidental damage cover for buildings and contents as standard
- No need to list individual items under £17,500 in value
- New for old cover on all contents
- Worldwide cover for theft, loss and damage of possessions, even when you take them away from home temporarily
Discover Hiscox High Value Home Insurance
Hiscox Private Client Insurance
Hiscox Private Client are a specialist team who arrange tailored insurance solutions to protect clients with higher value homes in the UK and Western Europe, modern and classic cars, jewellery, art and other collectibles. Clients value our professional and discreet approach; you will deal with just one personal contact who can adapt your policy at any time, as your circumstances change.
Buy Hiscox Home Insurance online today
- 0% interest on Direct Debit payments
- Immediate coverage and documentation
- No admin fees if you amend your policy
Contact our UK-based insurance experts 0800 247 1902
Mon-Fri, 8am to 7pm Sat, 9am to 2pm. Calls are free from a landline and some mobile contracts