A policy designed around your client's needs.
We understand that interior and garden designers sometimes source and supply a wide range of products as well using specialist sub-contractors. Our professional indemnity cover has been specially designed to protect against risks such as the product supplied not being suitable for the task, or mistakes made by the sub-contractor.
In addition to all the standard features of our Hiscox Professional Indemnity cover, our bespoke wording for interior and garden designers includes:
- cover for someone infringing your client’s intellectual property, for example if someone copied a cushion cover or paint effect that your client had designed
- cover for the source and supply of products, for example if it later turned out the product supplied was clearly not appropriate for the task it was required to perform
Who is it for?
- interior designers
- garden designers
- those providing project management/coordination work
- Interior and garden designers - wording (UK) (PDF) – 9819
- Interior and garden designers - (Aggregate limit) wording (UK) (PDF) – 15590
- Interior and garden designers - wording (Ireland) (PDF) – 9863
- Interior and garden designers - summary of cover (UK) (PDF) – 16967
- Interior and garden designers - (Aggregate limit) summary of cover (UK) (PDF) – 16968
- Interior and garden designers - summary of cover (Ireland) – 10167
Get a quote
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter or get a quote on Hiscox Trader