Insurance engineered to meet your client's needs.
With an in-depth knowledge of the specific risks those in the engineering industry face, our experienced claims handlers know how to protect clients' businesses and settle disputes quickly and efficiently. When things go wrong our cover will protect an engineer’s financial interests and professional reputation; helping them to retain good relationships with their clients.
In addition to all the standard features of our Hiscox Professional Indemnity cover, our bespoke wording for engineers includes:
- criminal defence costs relating to statutes or regulations applicable to their business – such as Construction Design and Management regulations (CONDAM)
- claims referred to adjudication under the Housing Grants Construction and Regeneration Act 1996.
- Engineers PI - wording (UK) (PDF) – 5575
- Engineers PI - (Aggregate limit) wording (UK) (PDF) – 15581
- Engineers PI - summary of cover (UK) (PDF) – 16973
- Engineers PI - (Aggregate limit) summary of cover (UK) (PDF) – 16974
Get a quote
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter or get a quote on Hiscox Trader