From Brussels to Beijing.
- Cancellation and curtailment cover of up to £15,000 per person, per trip
- Medical expenses cover up to £5 million
- 90 day per trip limit (30 days for winter sports)
- Winter sports cover as standard
- Cruise cover included as standard
- Motor excess waiver for oversees car hire
- Card Cancellation Service
- Smart delay – access airport lounge if you experience a lengthy delay
- Now available as part of one, single 606 wording
Who is it for?
For new and existing clients insuring their main home with Hiscox. Travel insurance can be added onto your Hiscox 606 Home Insurance policy.
Please note, pre-existing medical conditions should be referred to underwriters.
Why choose Hiscox?
- Volcanic activity (including ash cloud) covered as standard
- Cover can also be added to cover gap year travel (additional premium applies)
- Children can be included on the policy if they are still dependent on their parents or reside at the risk address. Family members must be named on the schedule. Any under 16s who travel with the policyholder are covered.
Arrange a quote for your client
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter.