Relax even when you're not there.
We have a wealth of experience in covering both higher value main homes and holiday homes in the UK or abroad. From ski chalets, to villas, apartments, chateaux and country estates, we can insure your clients’ homes whether they are UK residents, expatriates, or even foreign nationals looking for specialist cover.
Hiscox Overseas Home Insurance offers two products:
- Holiday Homes: a product for smaller risks for those who insure their main home with Hiscox. The minimum premium is £350 plus local taxes
- Overseas 606: a product for high net worth risks where the sum insured must include a minimum of £75,000 for contents and fine art.
- £25,000 loss of rent cover for occasional letting of your property
- two years alternative accommodation cover in the event you cannot use your holiday home due to an insured peril
- £5 million liability to cover any injury suffered by your visitors, tenants, employed staff or simply passers-by
- a network of international loss adjusters, including expatriates on the ground in France, Spain and Italy
- £1,500 emergency travel cover.
Who is it for?
UK residents, expatriates, or even foreign nationals looking for specialist cover.
Why choose Hiscox?
- Our dedicated team, specialising in overseas property insurance, has extensive knowledge of local markets including contractual obligations and market practice
- In the unfortunate event your client has to make a claim, we provide a stress free process with a network of English speaking claims experts on hand to assist
- We also have a useful overseas home insurance guide for clients highlighting their options when considering cover for an overseas home.
- Overseas 606 Home Insurance - wording (PDF) – 4252
- Overseas 606 Home Insurance policy summary - key facts (PDF) – 4260
- Holiday Home Insurance - wording (PDF) – 4253
- Holiday Home Insurance policy summary - key facts (PDF) – 4331
- Overseas 606 home Insurance - proposal form (Word) – 4275
- The Hiscox guide to insuring your overseas home (PDF) - 11666
Arrange a quote for your client
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter.