Fine art. It's more than a policy. It's our passion.
At Hiscox, we’ve been sharing our clients’ passion for fine art and collectables for more than 40 years. Not only do we insure art, we also collect, sponsor and promote it. Our decades of experience and close proximity to the art world mean that we can offer truly bespoke cover to your clients together with a claims service that is fast, discreet and understands the needs and wants of collectors.
- worldwide all risks cover for physical loss or damage worldwide, including transit risks
- agreed value on specified items
- new acquisitions cover – up to 25% of the total amount insured
- option to repurchase property recovered after a theft
- choice of settlement – if an item is partly damaged, your client may decide whether the underwriters repair, replace or pay the value of the damaged item. If the underwriters repair it, the underwriters will also pay for any loss in value.
Who is it for?
Hiscox fine art insurance is designed for private collectors in the UK and is available as standalone cover, or as part of our home and contents cover.
Policies taken out on or after 11 June 2018
- Hiscox fine art insurance - policy wording – 18970 (02/21)
- Hiscox fine art insurance - summary of change – 18892 (06/18)
Policies taken out before 11 June 2018
Arrange a quote for your client
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter.