Insurance designed for you. That figures.
Through many years of experience, Hiscox has built a leading reputation in providing professional indemnity insurance for accountants. We understand the risks accountants face and our experienced claims handlers know how to protect your clients' businesses, and settle disputes quickly and efficiently. When things go wrong our cover will protect an accountant’s financial interests and professional reputation.
- broad civil liability cover – if it's not excluded, it's covered
- outstanding fees – we will pay outstanding fees where we feel we can avoid a larger claim being made under the policy
- loss of documents – we provide rectification cover for important professional documents
- Approved insurers – our policy is compliant with the requirements of accountant's professional bodies ICAEW, ICAS and ACCA.
- Accountants PI - (Aggregate limit) wording (UK) (PDF) – 15585
- Non-chartered accountants PI - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6290
- Chartered accountants PI - wording (UK) (PDF) – 6341
- Accountants PI - (Aggregate limit) summary of cover (UK) (PDF) – 16957
- Non-chartered accountants PI - summary of cover (UK) (PDF) – 16956
- Chartered accountants PI - summary of cover (UK) (PDF) – 16955
Get a quote
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter or get a quote on Hiscox Trader