We know what's on their risk checklist.
If your client is a facilities manager looking after a block of flats, commercial offices or a shopping centre, they face the risk of clients suing them for breach of duty under a growing burden of regulation.
That is why we have designed a professional indemnity wording specifically for those involved in facilities management whether working as a facilities manager, or advising on areas such as incidental rent reviews.
In addition to all the standard features of our Hiscox Professional Indemnity cover, our bespoke wording for facilities management includes:
- inclusion of investigation costs under Health and Safety Acts as well as relevant estate agent statutes
- compensation payments to any ombudsman, arising from your client’s breach of duty of care to their clients.
- Facilities management PI - summary of cover (UK) (PDF) – 10158 FM(3)
- Facilities management PI - summary of cover (Ireland) (PDF) – 10168 FM(3)
- Facilities management - wording (Ireland) (PDF) – 9867 FM(1)
Get a quote
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter or get a quote on Hiscox Trader