Free legal documents, guides and advice services for your Hiscox Commercial Legal Expenses clients
When it comes to legal questions, it can be difficult for businesses to know where to turn for reliable professional advice and support, whatever their size or sector. That’s why all your Commercial Legal Expenses (CLEI) business clients have free access to DASbusinesslaw which provides online legal documents and guides to help them manage their exposure to legal risk, as well as free, unlimited, access to a 24/7 legal advice helpline*.
These services are provided via DAS UK, the UK’s leading provider of specialist legal expenses insurance.
What is DASbusinesslaw?
Have a look at the DASbusinesslaw video (external link)
DASbusinesslaw offers a range of ‘how-to’ business and legal ‘step-by-step’ tools, guides, and document templates. They allow your clients to quickly create any documents they need such as ready-to-sign contracts (with built in e-signature functionality), agreements, policies and letters. The service also includes numerous DASbusinesslaw Covid-19 guides and templates such as:
- Covid-19 Employee Redundancy Guide and templates
- Changing Employment Contract letter template for furlough arrangements
- Covid-19 Landlord and Tenant Payment Plan
- Sales and marketing tips to combat a COVID-19 world
- Essential resources for small businesses in a Covid-19 world
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment and audit templates to help businesses re-open
Plus much more…
Legal Advice Helpline
Every Hiscox commercial client (regardless of whether they buy legal expenses insurance) also has access to free, unlimited, telephone legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year*. So, whether your client is facing a serious legal issue, or just wants to check something with a solicitor, they can consult with a team of legal experts whenever they wish.
How can clients access DASbusinesslaw?
In order to access DASbusinesslaw, your clients should follow the simple three-step registration process below:
- Visit Hiscox Farillio
- Enter the voucher code (found within their legal expenses policy wording) into the 'First time using DASbusinesslaw?' box and click 'Validate Voucher'
- Complete their name, email address and create a password, and then validate the confirmation email sent out
Clients can access the Legal Advice helpline via the telephone number found within their policy documentation.
*Advice on the laws of England and Wales can be provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Beyond this jurisdiction, or for very specialist legal matters, we will refer you to one of our specialist advisers. Specialist advice is provided 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public and bank holidays.