Exhibitions and conferences
- Exhibitions and conferences with expenses or revenue greater than £100k.
- If your exhibition or conference has less than £100k expenses or revenue please see ‘Business and Charity events’.
Business and charity events
- Conferences, exhibitions and tradeshows with less than £100k of expenses or revenue
- Fairs (antiques, art, book, crafts, recruitment, toy or wedding fairs only - for other types of fair please see ‘Community, entertainment and sports events’)
- Seminars, lectures or meetings
- Dinner, banquet or balls (not university or student dinners, banquets or balls)
- Awards ceremonies/events
- Music events (classical, folk, blues, jazz or opera only)
- Team building or training event (classroom based only)
- Fashion shows.
Community, entertainment and sports events
- Community fête, fair, fun day, barbeque, open garden, carnival, street party or parade (not religious, political or fireworks event)
- Show (agricultural, animal, country, horticultural, military, steam rally, farmers’ market only)
- Music event (classical, folk, jazz, blues or opera only)
- Festival (literary, art, or food and drink only)
- Theatre/drama event
- Charity walk (under 10km, not in extreme or mountainous terrain)
- Motor or vehicle event (static display only)
- Sporting event (cricket, golf, rugby, badminton, hockey, snooker, swimming, tennis only).
- Attending exhibitions, tradeshows, fairs and other similar events.
If you can’t see the event you’re planning to hold, please call us on 0800 840 2469
For further help contact us on
0800 840 2469
01206 773 940
Mon - Fri, 9am to 5pm, excluding bank holidays