From Brussels to Beijing.
- cancellation and curtailment cover of up to £15,000 per person, per trip
- medical expenses cover up to £5 million
- winter sports cover as standard
- 90 day per trip limit (30 days for winter sports).
Who is it for?
For new and existing clients insuring their main home with Hiscox. Travel insurance can be added onto your Hiscox 606 Home Insurance policy.
Please note, pre-existing medical conditions should be referred to underwriters.
Why choose Hiscox?
- volcanic activity (including ash cloud) covered as standard
- Cover can also be added to cover gap year travel (additional premium applies)
- Children can be included on the policy if they are still dependent on their parents or reside at the risk address. Family members must be named on the schedule.
- Hiscox Travel: Medical Declaration (PDF) – 2953
Arrange a quote for your client
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter.