Protecting military pilots.
Hiscox Global Flying can offer insurance for loss of flying status for military aircrew. Our product is designed exclusively to protect members of the armed forces against loss of flying status and associated financial rewards due to a medical downgrade during non-combative duties.
It is suitable for:
- Professional aviator spine
- Career aviator stream
- Lump sum payment
- Monthly temporary benefit option
- Continuous coverage
- Full psychological illness cover option available
- Market leading cover for alcohol and drug related illnesses
- Worldwide cover
- Option to convert loss of licence policy upon career change to commercial pilot
- Military Pilots: Loss of Flying Status - proposal form (Word) – 13671
- Military Pilots: Loss of Flying Status - wording (PDF) – 11526
- Military Pilots: Loss of Flying Status - medical questionnaire (Word) – 13642
For Group Loss of Flying Status inquiries, please contact us on [email protected].