Dressing your stand is only half the battle
We understand how much time and money goes into making a successful exhibit. Our exhibitor cover allows your client to focus on creating their stand with the peace of mind that if anything goes wrong, their investment won’t be lost.
Cover tailored to your client's needs
Hiscox Event Assured Exhibitor Insurance is a portfolio of the key insurances designed to meet the needs of exhibitors – a combination of cancellation and disruption, loss or damage to property, and liabilities (exhibition organisers usually require exhibitors to have liability insurance in place).
Based on the same quality approach as our event organiser insurances, our exhibitor insurance includes useful extensions. It doesn't just start and stop with the stand, but addresses your client’s needs as an exhibitor in the period leading up to the event – including getting their people there.
Key features include:
- Public liability cover up to £10 million
- Employers’ liability cover
- Damage to the stand shell and venue
- National mourning cover is included for events where the death or funeral occurs in that country and coincides with the dates of the event (persons under 70)
- No deductibles on cancellation insurance cover
- Terrorism cover available under "all risks" as part of our property damage insurance
- All risks cover for owned and hired equipment including loss of hire charges
- Special extensions to deal with travel problems and delays affecting the people on your stand
If your client is looking for a fast and cost effective solution, the same quality insurance is also available online at our dedicated exhibitor insurance website (external link). We can provide you with an affiliate link to this website, so that you will still earn commission if you send a client to us on a direct basis. Please let us know if this would be of interest.
Our online solution offers:
- £5 million public liability cover as standard
- Three alternative packages of cover to suit different sized stands, plus a liability-only option
- Three currency options (sterling, euro or US dollar)
- 100% contract certainty through complete documentation delivered immediately by email